Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

Monday, 2024-04-29, 7:36:54 PM
Welcome Guest
Home

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Isaac (Isaac Lune's Bio)
Isaac
Tetsuya_RenDate: Sunday, 2015-08-02, 4:38:03 PM | Message # 1
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators

Name: Kai "Isaac" Lune
    Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
    Height: 5'4" (164 cm)
    Class: The Swordsman
    ION: Ysion, The Sword of The Moon (Water & Darkness Elemental Sword)

Isaac Lune, born Kai Lune, is one of the male playable characters in Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst. Isaac is an Aioner like Fei and Mana. Isaac fully acquired his power at his 13th birthday. Compared to the others, Isaac had one element out of ordinary, the Darkness Element. It was once said: Isaac was a soulless child which would be the reason he obtained the power of Darkness. Isaac stopped being soulless once Fei reached out to him from being killed by a pack of monsters 5 years ago, which allowed Isaac to control the Darkness from devouring him and unlocks his second element, the Water Element, which would purify his mind thus creating Ysion, The Sword of The Moon. As a promise he did to Fei for saving him from his darkness and from being killed, he decided take on the Test of Courage to follow him and his sister's journey to find their lost father.

Relationships:

Fei Ayakashi: Isaac admires Fei and he is thankful for what he done in the past for him. As he did a promise to Fei to help find his lost father, he takes on the Test of Courage with him and friends.

Mana Ayakashi: Isaac has a crush on Mana but always stay mature so she don't think of him badly. He is always willing to help her and her brother no matter the case.

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Tetsuya_RenDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 8:01:48 PM | Message # 2
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators
ION Weapons:

Yatagara
Endurance - Level 2
Sengekki
Endurance - Level 3, Fight - Level 1
Zen
Endurance - Level 3, Fight - Level 3
Tenzen
Endurance - Level 5, Fight - Level 5, Belief - Level 2
Hakataji
Endurance - Level 7, Fight - Level 5, Belief - Level 4
Sentinel
Endurance - Level 8, Fight - Level 7, Belief - Level 6
Kataoji
Endurance - Level 9, Fight - Level 8, Belief - Level 7, Sincerity - Level 2
Lanima
Endurance - Level 10, Fight - Level 10, Belief - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 5, Mettle - Level 5
Tsukuyomi Ysion
Fight - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10,Belief - Level 10
+ Obtain the Enlightment of The Ethereal (True ION Chapter(Storywise))

ION Skills:

Soul Cutter
Endurance - Level 1, Fight - Level 1
Edge Slash
Fight - Level 3
Icicle Coffin
Belief - Level 4, Mettle - Level 3

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Isaac (Isaac Lune's Bio)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: