Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 2:33:22 AM
Welcome Guest
Home

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Asaka (Asaka Nanami's Bio)
Asaka
Tetsuya_RenDate: Sunday, 2015-08-02, 7:18:08 PM | Message # 1
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators

Name: Asaka Nanami
    Weight: 124 lbs (56 kg)
    Height: 5'9" (179 cm)
    Class: The Samurai
    ION: Fion, The Katana of The Rising Earth Sun (Fire & Earth Elemental Katana)

Asaka Nanami is one of the female playable characters in Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst. Asaka is also an Aioner like Fei and Mana. She has amnesia and can't recall her past. She was found injured in a forest near Lyon Village, 10 years ago. Her Aeon Energy is mysterious as it gives a different feeling compared to the rest of the cast's Aeon Energies. Some say that her Aeon Energy is comparable to her ancestor and one of the Ethereal Heroes, Tsubasa Nanami. Due to this, it picked Jin Yamamoto's attention about her power, her past and the link that it may have with the Ethereal Heroes. In order to help her recall her past, the Ayakashi Sibling has invited her to take on the Test of Courage with them and go out in a journey together to find her memories and also their lost father.

Relationships:

Jin Yamamoto: Jin is interested in Asaka's past and her link to the Ethereal Heroes considering her Aeon Energy may have the same wave as one of them. Some are saying Jin may have developped some feeling for her while his initial actions were just to help recover her past.

The Ayakashi Sibling: Asaka and the Ayakashi Sibling are good friends, even to think they have developped a family relationship as Fei and Mana consider her like an older sister while she thinks of them like little brother and sister for her. She taught Mana how to wield her ION better and Fei on how to defend himself against weapons.

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Tetsuya_RenDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 9:03:49 PM | Message # 2
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators
ION Weapons:

Kagura
Mettle - Level 2
Yunami
Mettle - Level 3, Endurance - Level 1
Raiken
Mettle - Level 3, Endurance - Level 3
Oka Onori
Mettle - Level 5, Endurance - Level 5, Belief - Level 2
Luna
Mettle - Level 7, Endurance - Level 5, Belief - Level 4
Yuii
Mettle - Level 8, Endurance - Level 7, Belief - Level 6
Arashika
Mettle - Level 9, Endurance - Level 8, Belief - Level 7, Fight - Level 2
Sakuya
Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Belief - Level 10, Fight - Level 5, Sincerity - Level 5
Satoumiya Fion
Fight - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10,Belief - Level 10
+ Obtain the Enlightment of The Ethereal (True ION Chapter(Storywise))

ION Skills:

Flash Draw
Mettle - Level 1, Endurance - Level 1
Crescent Moon Sever
Mettle - Level 3, Fight - Level 3
Blaze
Fight - Level 3, Belief - Level 3

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Asaka (Asaka Nanami's Bio)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: