Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

Monday, 2024-04-29, 10:54:29 PM
Welcome Guest
Home

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Fei (Fei Ayakashi's Bio)
Fei
Tetsuya_RenDate: Saturday, 2015-08-01, 4:40:00 PM | Message # 1
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators

Name: Fei Ayakashi
    Weight: 144 lbs (65 kg)
    Height: 6'0" (183 cm)
    Class: The Striker
    ION: Exion, The Gloves of The Spirits' King (Fire Elemental Gloves)

Fei Ayakashi is the main male protagonist in Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst along with his little sister, Mana. Fei is an Aioner, an being who has powerful Aeon Energy within themselves and able to create weapons of their liking within their heart. Knowing he has developped this power at the age of 10 but unable to control it, he had it sealed away from his Master and Foster Father, Elias Yun. Seven years later, after training with his master, he was ready to unseal his ION and take on the Test of Courage to travel around the world along with his sister to find their lost father.

Relationships:

Mana Ayakashi: Fei and Mana are twin siblings with Fei as the elder brother. Their relation with each other are very protective as Fei would always protect his little sister from harm, even at the cost of his life. Mana sometimes scold Fei for being too reckless by acting without thinking but nonetheless, she loves her brother dearly and willing to accompany in his journey around the world

Elias Yun: Elias is Fei and his twin little sister Mana's Master and Foster Father after their real father had disappeared in a journey. Elias sometimes act cold when mentoring his adoptive children but he is doing it in order for them to become strong as the world is not as much as forgiving as they may think. Nonetheless, Elias is always one step ahead to protect them.

Jin Yamamoto: Jin is Fei's best friend and a true bookworm, considering magic is more effective than close-combat, which bring these two into rivalry between their beliefs of what is strong. Jin would consider Fei an idiot but a good friend that he highly respect.

Yuuki Sanae Yamamoto: Yuuki and Fei are good friends and would help out each other if they need help. Yuuki is sometimes shy if alone with Fei, hinting she may have develop feeling for him while the other is oblivious to that but may also have the same feeling as he become more clumsy.

Isaac Lune: Isaac admires Fei and he is thankful for what he done in the past for him. As he did a promise to Fei to help find his lost father, he takes on the Test of Courage with him and friends.

Asaka Nanami: Asaka and the Ayakashi Sibling are good friends, even to think they have developped a family relationship as Fei and Mana consider her like an older sister while she thinks of them like little brother and sister for her. She taught Mana how to wield her ION better and Fei on how to defend himself against weapons.

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Tetsuya_RenDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 6:21:46 PM | Message # 2
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators
ION Weapons:

Lion

Fight - Level 2
Kairyu

Fight - Level 3, Mettle - Level 1
Fenix

Fight - Level 3, Mettle - Level 3
Ichinose

Fight - Level 5, Mettle - Level 5, Endurance - Level 2
Itokura

Fight - Level 7, Mettle - Level 5, Endurance - Level 4
Sado

Fight - Level 8, Mettle - Level 7, Endurance - Level 6
Shinryu

Fight - Level 9, Mettle - Level 8, Endurance - Level 7, Sincerity - Level 2
Fuujin

Fight - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 5,Belief - Level 5
Genocider Exion

Fight - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10,Belief - Level 10
+ Obtain the Enlightment of The Ethereal (True ION Chapter(Storywise))

ION Skills:

Blaze Strike

Fight - Level 2
Wind Tunnel

Mettle - Level 2
Ravaging Fists

Fight - Level 3,Mettle - Level 2
Blaze

Fight - Level 3,Belief - Level 3

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Fei (Fei Ayakashi's Bio)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: