Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 1:42:04 AM
Welcome Guest
Home

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Jin (Jin Yamamoto's Bio)
Jin
Tetsuya_RenDate: Sunday, 2015-08-02, 2:13:28 PM | Message # 1
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators

Name: Jin Yamamoto
    Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
    Height: 6'1" (185 cm)
    Class: The Sorcerer
    ION: Elixion, The Staff of The Souls (Fire & Lightning Elemental Staff)

Jin Yamamoto is one of the male playable characters in Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst. Jin is also an Aioner like Fei and Mana but unlike them, he had learned this power at the age of 6 and able to control it the first time, making him a Genius within Lyon Village. At the age of 12, when he notices the Ayakashi Sibling to have acquired the same power as him but unable to control it since their Aeon Energy was far more powerful and sealed away. He has asked Elias Yun, their master and foster parent, to also seal his ION in order to be fair and equal to them. Within the seven years training, he had trained his efficiency in magic with his father, Leon, and his sister, Yuuki. Now he is ready to unseal his ION and take on the Test of Courage with the Ayakashi Sibling in order to know more about the world's mysteries and follow their journey to find their lost father.

Relationships:

Yuuki Sanae Yamamoto: Yuuki is Jin's sister. Despite being the two are half-elves, Jin didn't inherit her mother's power and ears trait. Their hobbies are exactly the same, both reading books, learning magic and helping the Ayakashi Sibling. Yuuki thinks that Jin is sometimes pushing himself too hard in order to help them as he can't be as strong physically as Fei but wants to be his equal so they can both look at each other's back. Nonetheless, she admires his determination and willing to help in any way she can in order for them to be strong to support the Ayakashi.

Fei Ayakashi: Fei is Jin's best friend and a true fighter, considering close-combat is more effective than magic, which bring these two into rivalry between their beliefs of what is strong. Fei would consider Jin an arrogant bookworm but a good friend that he highly respect.

Asaka Nanami: Jin is interested in Asaka's past and her link to the Ethereal Heroes considering her Aeon Energy may have the same wave as one of them. Some are saying Jin may have developped some feeling for her while his initial actions were just to help recover her past.

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Tetsuya_RenDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 7:34:45 PM | Message # 2
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators
ION Weapons:

Lament
Belief - Level 2
Kor
Belief - Level 3, Mettle - Level 1
Doomcaller
Belief - Level 3, Mettle - Level 3
Yujin
Belief - Level 5, Mettle - Level 5, Sincerity - Level 2
Tsurin
Belief - Level 7, Mettle - Level 5, Sincerity - Level 4
Nemesis
Belief - Level 8, Mettle - Level 7, Sincerity - Level 6
Okamono
Belief - Level 9, Mettle - Level 8, Sincerity - Level 7, Fight - Level 2
Trinity
Belief - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10, Fight - Level 5, Endurance - Level 5
Anima Elixion
Fight - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10,Belief - Level 10
+ Obtain the Enlightment of The Ethereal (True ION Chapter(Storywise))

ION Skills:

Dual Thunder
Belief - Level 2
Mystical Blaze
Fight - Level 2
Particle Shot
Mettle - Level 2
Blaze
Fight - Level 3,Belief - Level 4

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Jin (Jin Yamamoto's Bio)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: