Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

Monday, 2024-04-29, 7:06:36 PM
Welcome Guest
Home

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Yuuki (Yuuki Yamamoto's Bio)
Yuuki
Tetsuya_RenDate: Sunday, 2015-08-02, 3:50:57 PM | Message # 1
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators

Name: Yuuki Sanae Yamamoto
    Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
    Height: 5'8" (176 cm)
    Class: The Priestess
    ION: Sion, The Staff of The Great Spirit Wolf (Earth & Wind Elemental Staff)

Yuuki Yamamoto, born Yuuki Sanae Yamamoto, is one of the female playable characters in Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst. Yuuki is also an Aioner like Fei and Mana. Her Aeon Energy is one of the most powerful in Lyon Village, equal to the Ayakashi Sibling's Syncro Aeon Energies. Due to being an half-elf, she inherited her power at a young age like her older brother, Jin. At the age of 11, when she first saw the Ayakashi Sibling's power awakened, she was amazed, especially that they are twins, they are the only ones who is able to do a Syncro Aeon Wave. Due to their powers be too far powerful and uncontrollable as of now, they were sealed. Having the same feeling as her brother, Jin, she also asked Elias Yun to seal her ION in order to be fair and equal. Within the seven years training, she had trained her efficiency in magic with her father, Leon, along with her brother. Now she is ready to unseal her ION and take on the Test of Courage with the Ayakashi Sibling in order to know more about the world's mysteries and follow their journey to find their lost father.

Relationships:

Jin Yamamoto: Jin is Yuuki's brother. Despite being the two are half-elves, Jin didn't inherit her mother's power and ears trait. Their hobbies are exactly the same, both reading books, learning magic and helping the Ayakashi Sibling. Yuuki thinks that Jin is sometimes pushing himself too hard in order to help them as he can't be as strong physically as Fei but wants to be his equal so they can both look at each other's back. Nonetheless, she admires his determination and willing to help in any way she can in order for them to be strong to support the Ayakashi.

Mana Ayakashi: Yuuki and Mana are best friends. Yuuki would sometime tend Mana and Fei's injuries with her healing powers after their training with their master. Mana and Yuuki would be watching Fei and Jin fighting over their beliefs of what is the strongest and laughs.

Fei Ayakashi: Yuuki and Fei are good friends and would help out each other if they need help. Yuuki is sometimes shy if alone with Fei, hinting she may have develop feeling for him while the other is oblivious to that but may also have the same feeling as he become more clumsy.

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Tetsuya_RenDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 7:51:00 PM | Message # 2
One of The Eight Great Heroes of Aeon
Group: Administrators
ION Weapons:

Amnesty
Belief - Level 2
Sora
Belief - Level 3, Sincerity - Level 1
Requiem
Belief - Level 3, Sincerity - Level 3
Ao
Belief - Level 5, Sincerity - Level 5, Mettle - Level 2
Nanamiya
Belief - Level 7, Sincerity - Level 5, Mettle - Level 4
Silicia
Belief - Level 8, Sincerity - Level 7, Mettle - Level 6
Ikamono
Belief - Level 9, Sincerity - Level 8, Mettle - Level 7, Endurance - Level 2
Hikari
Belief - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 5, Fight - Level 5
Okami Sion
Fight - Level 10, Mettle - Level 10, Endurance - Level 10, Sincerity - Level 10,Belief - Level 10
+ Obtain the Enlightment of The Ethereal (True ION Chapter(Storywise))

ION Skills:

Wind Sever
Belief - Level 1, Mettle - Level 1
Stone
Belief - Level 4
Earth Bind
Belief - Level 4, Mettle - Level 2
Tempest
Belief - Level 6, Mettle - Level 3
Tear
Belief - Level 4, Sincerity - Level 3

"I don't know about you, but I have my own rules to follow and I wouldn't hesitate to draw my blade to protect those dear to me.."

Forum » Game Information » Characters Bios » Yuuki (Yuuki Yamamoto's Bio)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: